Mission & Core Values
The primary mission of Peace, Love & Trevor is to help support other Krabbe families whose children are too far advanced for any of the current available therapies and are in desperate need of love, support and financial assistance.
With recent advances in newborn screening chemistry, stem cell transplantation and enzyme replacement therapies, Peace, Love and Trevor believes the recent trend of the expansion of state newborn screening programs to include Krabbe disease and other lysosomal storage disorders will continue across the United States. Through the early detection of babies with these treatable rare genetic conditions the quality of life of these children and their families will be dramatically improved.
- PLT believes all children are gifts from God and should be protected and cared for as such.
- PLT believes all individuals have a right to life and should be given the opportunity to reach their full potential.
- Babies and children are unable to advocate on their own behalf and organizations like PLT are needed to ensure their voices are heard.
- PLT is committed to fiscal integrity and vows to utilize our donor’s funds responsibly to help Krabbe families in need.
- Honesty, integrity and fiscal responsibility in every aspect of PLT’s operations.